Your details are being submitted. This may take up to 30 seconds so please be patient. Thank you
Type of Position: Technical Administrator - Burgess Hill
Our client is looking for a Technical Administrator to join their IFA firm based in Burgess Hill. The role will suit an experienced Technical Administrator who enjoys working autonomously in a driven and high-performing team.
The role comprises, but is not restricted to:
Client servicing and meeting preparation
• Prepare for and attend client meetings where requested, taking detailed written notes and following up on any administrative or technical points after the meeting
• Use appropriate systems and processes to submit new business to providers
• Obtain information from clients to facilitate Annual Suitability Reviews
· Obtain literature, illustrations and forms from providers and pre-complete basic client details
• Prepare application forms and other documents for client signing or approval
• Liaise with product providers to ensure all applications are received and completed. Attend to outstanding requirements, keeping other members of the team informed as necessary
• Complete and assist with trades and portfolio rebalancing, as required
• Close plans correctly on Intelligent Office in a timely manner and ensure income expectations are settled, if relevant
• Deal with complex and technical client queries as directed by the Adviser
• Prepare Voyant cashflow models in advance of client meetings if required by the Adviser
· Assist the Adviser in producing comprehensive and clear suitability letters
· Be willing and able to work to pressing deadlines, sometimes involving a level of time commitment beyond standard working hours.
Correspondence and client files
• Ensure all client information is accurately maintained on internal systems (Salesforce), including all written and electronic communication with clients and providers, and meeting notes
• Ensure client agreements, including fee schedules, are in place and are signed, documented and saved to the DMS
• Ensure electronic client files are organised and updated, and easily accessible
• Schedule and manage follow up tasks relating to client meetings and business submissions using Salesforce to monitor and accurately record tasks.
Compliance with FCA and company procedures
• Ensure the team remain compliant with FCA and internal compliance procedures, ensuring all client files and information remain compliant and confidential
• Notify the Adviser of any suspicion of a complaint and follow appropriate procedures within the complaints handling process
• Follow Anti-Money Laundering Procedures and comply with the requirements of GDPR
• Follow risk profiling procedures, record risk profile score in iO and save risk profile to the DMS
• Record and file all relevant correspondence.
· Organise and diarise meetings on behalf of the Adviser and team, to an annual schedule
• Provide agendas and information requests prior to client meetings, if required
• Assist with the production of management information, as required by central teams
• Assist with general administration as required e.g. ad-hoc scanning and filing
• Handle client queries in a professional and timely manner.
Experience and Qualifications
The successful candidate will:
• Have 5+ years’ experience within a relevant sector of the financial services industry, in an technical administration role, involving direct contact with high net worth clients
• Have comprehensive experience of using Salesforce (or an equivalent system) to perform an administrative role, as well as the required product and process knowledge to carry out the role effectively
• Have excellent IT skills, being highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Office packages. A good working knowledge of Excel will be an advantage
• Demonstrate excellent written communication skills and a high-level of attention to detail
• Have sufficient understanding of the needs of Financial Services teams, and FCA rules and compliances, in order to effectively carry out the role
• Relevant industry qualifications will be a distinct advantage.
We need someone who will:
• Work to pressing deadlines, being personally resilient and able to handle the pressure of a busy team, a demanding workload and complex client needs
• Assist the adviser team and clients in an enthusiastic and proactive manner, using organisation, time management and prioritising skills
• Demonstrate focus and motivation in delivering an exceptional level of customer service to clients, third parties and colleagues
• Demonstrate sound professional judgement, the ability to work well under own initiative, and a common-sense, innovative and solution-focused approach to problem solving
• Be punctual, presentable and professional at all times.
If you are interested in this position then please forward your CV to email@example.com