Trainee Paraplanner - Colchester
Our client is looking for a Trainee Paraplanner to join their team. This role would suit an individual who is halfway to being Diploma qualified and wants to work towards becoming a fully qualified Paraplanner.
- Provide research and analysis of investment funds and financial products, whilst considering the client objectives.
- Conduct fund research using FE Analytics where appropriate.
- Review asset allocation for any investment/pension holdings
- Complete financial cashflow forecasts, clearly demonstrating the clients current and future financial position.
- Prepare Financial Plans, clearly outlining the client’s current position, where they need to be and how they will get there.
- Preparation of fund switch and encashment letters according to advice provided.
- Obtain applications, key features documents, factsheets, illustrations and product comparison quotes through appropriate source – providing clear research of the advice provided.
- Liaise with Product Providers / Third Parties regarding any technical queries
- Team Working
- Accurately complete new business sheets to be handed over to the PA.
- Successful completion of all relevant exams as agreed throughout your training plan.
- Regularly update and maintain industry/product knowledge, through webinars, seminars, training sessions.
Knowledge, Skills & Competencies:
- Previous experience of working in similar role within financial services.
- Practical application of technical financial knowledge within career.
- Previous data research and report writing experience within financial services.
- Strong experience of working with Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint, or similar tools.
- Professional with a proven strong customer focus approach to getting the best outcome for the client and the business.
- Flexible and proactive approach to getting the job done.
- Working towards becoming full Diploma qualified
- Good understanding of the Financial Planning process.
- Strong interpersonal skills, both written and verbal communication.
- Customer service skills – providing an excellent service to the adviser and client.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
If you are interested in this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this job