Your details are being submitted. This may take up to 30 seconds so please be patient. Thank you
Type of Position: Trainee Paraplanner - Hertford
Our client is looking for a Trainee Paraplanner to join their team based in Hertford. Working closely with the Head of Advice, you will be communicating and devising advice and report to clients to provide them with accurate information and bespoke deals that will enable them to make an educated choice that suits their specific requirements. You will be involved in and helping evolve processes of client charging, client onboarding and the management of client information. This is a role that would happily see you qualify as an adviser and move into Head of Office in years to come.
· Manage client onboarding process for new clients
· Receive new and existing client information/ documents from Financial Advisers after meetings and process client forms, input data into CRM database.
· Upkeep of accurate client records in CRM database and aid in the development through sharing experience and processes.
· Perform client ID and AML Verification checks for anti-money laundering purposes.
· Submit and chase applications with providers.
· Ensure content on client forms remains up to date.
· Organise and occasionally attend client meetings.
· Maintain the client review schedule for Financial Advisors.
· Assist in preparing performance data for client review meetings including meeting check sheets.
· Follow-up on agreed action points from review meetings including updating of portfolio risk profiles.
· Set-up new accounts for existing clients, if required
· Assist with client requests and questions, including support of Investor Portal (MoneyLocker)
· Update client cashflow scenarios when and if necessary.
· Write Minutes of Meetings and Fee Proposal in conjunction with Financial Advisers
· Assist in preparation of suitability reports.
· Prepare Meeting follow up emails, action points.
· Provide administrative support to the financial advice team.
· Diary management – booking in client meetings, managing financial adviser schedules and eliminating potential conflicts.
· Work with current Client Relationship Manager (CRM) to enhance the processes of client administration.
· Taking inventory of office supplies and order more if needed
· Helping establish and maintain office procedures in line with the other the company's other offices
· Assisting senior management team when needed
· Answering phone calls, general emails and postal correspondence with clients as appropriate
· Files and archives accurate records
· Manages health and safety as well as fire regulations within the office
Skills & Knowledge
Experience and Knowledge:
· Sound understanding of the different asset classes.
· Experience of research, analysis & report writing.
· Financial Advice skills
· Trustworthy and open.
· Strong strategic thinker.
· Capability to explain complex information simply and clearly.
· Ability to network and establish relationships with clients.
· Discretion and an understanding of the need for client confidentiality
· Research and analytical skills
· Negotiation and influencing skills.
· Good communicator about company to clients and public
· Adaptable to change.
· High self-awareness.
· Excellent Excel, written, numerical, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
· Ability to work in a team.
· Customer service skills.
· Self-motivation and organisation.
· Flexible approach to work.
· Decision-making skills.
· An ethical and professional approach to work.
· Honest enthusiasm for company’s aims and objectives.
· Driven hard worker with a positive mindset on life and work.
· Resilient self-starter happy to take initiative and responsibility.
· Not dogmatic.
· Behave professionally whilst being open to listening to others, expressing feelings and communicating transparently.
· Recognise that everyone is an individual, with own needs and perspectives.
· Confronts complacency.
· Make others aware of inter-personal conflict or behaviour that doesn’t fit the company culture.
· Comfortable interacting with wide range of people at all levels.
· Fosters a loyal team-based approach.
· Flexible team player prepared to take on several tasks to support the department and the company as a whole.
If you are interested in this position then please forward your CV to email@example.com