Wealth Administrator - Barnet
Our client is looking for a talented Administrator to join their successful team in Barnet, London.
- Appointment scheduling, re-arrangement & confirmation
- Diary management – internal/external meetings, rooms and alerting receptions
- Email management - filing/flagging and forwarding to stakeholder when required, responding to standard queries
- Preparation for key meetings including Management Team regular meetings and other stakeholder meetings
- Task allocation post meeting, communicating minutes / meeting notes and ensuring relevant team actions within deadline
- Updating Management Team dictation/notes of meeting
Key Skills / Experience:
- Demonstrable experience of building rapport and interacting with clients effectively.
- A driven individual with a focus on client service and leading a high-performance culture.
- Adaptable to change management plans and advocate to business initiatives.
- Highly skilled and organised to manage multiple case management progress channels.
- Strong numerical ability to analyse financial data and performance metrics.
- Confidence and ability to influence senior stakeholders.
- Ability to work autonomously as well as follow direction.
- Motivate and mentor team leaders towards business efficiency.
- IT technically proficient including Office 365.
- Committed to advocating and encouraging an inclusive and diverse team culture.
- Understanding the benefits of the wellbeing agenda and promoting an open and considerate culture.
This will be an office based role based in Barnet.
If you are interested in this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this job