Wealth Client Executive Team Leader
Our client is looking for a Wealth Client Executive Team Leader to join their team. You will be line-managing a team of Wealth Client Executives in a way that supports delivery of service excellence at all times. You will be working with the Client Service Manager to ensure a first-class client experience and seamless team working.
- Lead and manage the Wealth Client Executive team, with a focus on excellent client service delivery at all times.
- Lead, manage, coach and develop direct reports so that they know what is expected and are able to maximise their contribution to the business objectives and realise their potential.
- Review and appraise team and individual performance through 1:1 meetings and regular reviews and identify training needs through the EPA process.
- Ensure each team member performs in line with business needs and delivers using the smartest and most efficient way of working, encouraging and aiding personal learning.
- Make full use of MI reports to review and audit team performance and achievement against client service delivery.
- Arrange and facilitate regular update meetings with the Wealth Client Executive team.
- Ensure an even distribution of workload and manage leave throughout the team ensuring sufficient support levels are in place to maintain required levels of service.
- Ensure best practice is shared and consistency achieved in operational processes and customer service.
- Arrange and facilitate regular catch ups and planning meetings with the Client Service Manager ensuring they are fully up to speed with team and individual activity.
- Work with HR team to manage the recruitment and selection process and any other employee relations processes.
- Ensure that all new team members are fully inducted into the business, taking the time to ensure they have completed a training plan and demonstrated our Company behaviours before passing probation.
- Ensure that all members of the team demonstrate the Company values and behaviours and take a proactive approach in dealing with any issues as they arise.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the confidence to engage with internal colleagues and external clients.
- Superior planning and organisational skills.
- Proven ability to work on own initiative.
- Proven high level of customer service.
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to provide excellent ongoing service.
- Ability to work unsupervised while managing own workflow and workflow of the team
- Knowledge and understanding of products, legislative or technical industry changes
- Full FPC or equivalent CF qualifications
- Knowledge of Intelliflo Office (iO) back office database would be an advantage
If you are interested in this position, please email your CV to email@example.com
Apply for this job