Wealth Management PA / Administrator
Our client is looking for a Personal Assistant to join their successful team in Woodley, Berkshire. The role will involve ensuring client requirements are met. Earn between £25- £35k, depending on experience.
General PA Duties:
- Appointment scheduling, re-arrangement & confirmation
- Diary management – internal/external meetings, rooms and alerting receptions
- Email management - filing/flagging and forwarding to stakeholder when required, responding to standard queries
- Preparation for key meetings including Management Team regular meetings and other stakeholder meetings
- Task allocation post meeting, communicating minutes / meeting notes and ensuring relevant team actions within deadline
- Updating Management Team dictation/notes of meeting
- Ordering of office supplies
Key Skills / Experience:
- Demonstrable experience of building rapport and interacting with clients effectively.
- A driven individual with a focus on client service and leading a high-performance culture.
- Adaptable to change management plans and advocate to business initiatives.
- Highly skilled and organised to manage multiple case management progress channels.
- Strong numerical ability to analyse financial data and performance metrics.
- Confidence and ability to influence senior stakeholders.
- Ability to work autonomously as well as follow direction.
- Motivate and mentor team leaders towards business efficiency.
- IT technically proficient including Office 365.
- Committed to advocating and encouraging an inclusive and diverse team culture.
- Understanding the benefits of the wellbeing agenda and promoting an open and considerate culture.
- R01 and R05 Desirable
If you are interested in this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this job