The role of X-Plan Manager is to work alongside the Head of Systems & Processes to assist with day-to-day queries from staff, training, reporting and the general running of the back office system. The X-Plan role can vary subject to our client's business structure and requirements.
- Maintain client records (including merging/deleting as required).
- Setting up and linking data feeds from providers.
- Create and maintain user access and profiles.
- Supporting individuals with processes.
- Create and run Xports.
- Run regular business reporting requirements.
- Run ad-hoc report requests.
- Provide training for staff (new and existing).
- Assist colleagues with day-to-day queries.
- Update user manuals / guides.
- Work with Head of Systems & Processes on development projects.
- Cleansing data.
- Identify gaps and errors in the data and assist in taking appropriate steps.
- Awareness of future development items and roadmap.
Experience and skills required:
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of X-Plan.
- A good knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel;
- Knowledge of the financial services industry preferred;
- Able to work as part of a team and autonomously;
- Well organised and able to prioritise and manage workload effectively;
- Methodical approach to work;
- Acutely accurate attention to detail;
- Articulate and have a good command of written and verbal English;
- Ideally some training experience.
If you are interested in this position, please email your CV to email@example.com
Apply for this job